BURNABY LYRIC OPERA will hold auditions for a fully-staged production of Georges Bizet’s “CARMEN”, to be presented, February 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 2017.
Auditions will also be held for our “SUNDAY AFTERNOON AT THE OPERA” series, which features concert performances of highlights from various operas.
• DATE: Sunday, September 25, 2016
• TIME: Please call Christine, at 604-272-1967, to arrange an audition time.
• PLACE: Auditions will be held at the SHADBOLT CENTRE FOR THE ARTS,
6450 Deer Lake Avenue, Deer Lake Park, Burnaby, BC.
• PIANIST: You may bring your own accompanist, or Angus Kellett will be available to play the auditions. If you wish to rehearse with Mister Kellett, he may be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• AUDITION REQUIREMENTS: If you are auditioning for a leading role in “CARMEN” or for the concert series, please prepare two arias. If you are auditioning for the chorus, please prepare one or two classical arias.